23 February 2013

Leaf 6 months later









It has been six months since I purchased my leaf. I have done about 16,000 kms and love driving it every day. I have used approximately $630 in electricity, plus an $88 service.

I have also moved house from the Redlands (East of Brisbane) to Logan (South of Brisbane). This made the daily commute from 52km return trip to 80km return trip (to work).

Luckily, due to Logan being closer to the Gold Coast, I can now travel to the beach and back without needing a charge, hurray!!





Also, When I moved, I had my charger installed with a separate meter, so I can record the power usage (previously I was using the boot charger and an inline meter). I attached a wireless monitor to the meter to make it easier to see the usage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment